The DJP Thanksgiving Lunch is ALWAYS a memorable event.
What can you expect at the lunch?
1. The children will perform a song 🙂 wearing a costume they created.
2. The tables will be set with art items your children created for Thanksgiving
3. Our first Self-portraits will be displayed for all to see
4. We will serve a delicious traditional Thanksgiving Lunch replete with turkey and sides, as well as foods that the children made!
5. It is a warm, relaxed social atmosphere to connect and share gratitude with our school family
6. The children will go home with you after lunch.
Date: Tuesday, November 22
Time: 12:00 NOON
Who is invited: Please try to limit your guests to immediate family.
Reserve below and please consider one of the suggested donations indicated.
Please use the form below to choose and register for any of our upcoming events.